Why I get shock from My Computer.

Posted on 1.11.09 by Pauseoff

“ When i touch my computer it shocks me ” it means there is a definite problem with my computer.
Computer_Cabinet
 What is the reason behind this?
Ans: Earthing haven't done to your computer.
What is way to solve this?
Ans:  First u have to made  well earthing to the computer.In the three pin power cord third pin is for the earthing. If u use two pin power cord to supply power to the computer then if u touch ur computer it will definitely shocks u.You should have to shift to 3 pin power cord. But if u are using 3-pin-power-cord ,it still shocks u then it is a problem of earthing.Then check ur power socket earthing and make it done by an electrician.

No Response to "Why I get shock from My Computer."

Leave A Reply

PAUSE OFF HEADLINES --